Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cover My Toes - May 2010


On our way home from grandma and grandpa's tonight I was telling Travis how Keira is saying more and more things that remind me of Ella when she was younger. Right after I said that Keira asked me to cover up her toes with her blanket after which Ella asked me to cover up her toes too. So even though Keira reminds me of Ella sometimes, Ella wants to be like Keira sometimes too.

On our way down to grandma's and grandpa's Keira started to fall asleep. It was late in the day so we wanted to try to keep her awake so that she could fall asleep easily at bedtime later. So Ella helped us out by singing a wake up song to Keira. The words to her song were basically 'wake up, wake up, you gotta stay awake so you can get some milk.'

The girls sang a beautiful Happy Birthday to Clint today on the phone. Keira's nursery teacher said that she's a great singer and focuses really hard to try to learn the songs.

Ella and Keira also played hide and seek with their great grandma. Not many kids can say that they played hide and seek with their great gram. She was hiding when we got there. We didn't know it until the girls had gone to the playroom and then heard gram calling for them. The girls were tickled.


1 comment:

Erica said...

... i left him a message...

Ella & Keira 1
Erica 0