Wednesday, November 4, 2009

To find prince charming, all you need is a GPS, who knew?!?! - Nov 2009

This morning I snuggled with mom for a little bit while Keira was still sleeping and I was pretending to be Sleeping Beauty and was looking for my prince. So I asked mom if I could use the GPS to find him. We both got a good laugh out of it. Mom also taught me righty tighty lefty loosy today when I helped change a toy battery. I really like to use the screw driver and change batteries in our toys. I also suprised mom with my sweet drawing skills. I traced my hand and turned it into a hand chicken. She didn't even know that I could do that. What can I say, I've got skills.

1 comment:

Erica said...

hahaha that's the funniest thing i've heard all day!
it was so awesome to be able to chat with you guys today. Ella's got some sweet Ballerina skills!!