Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekend in Portland - March 2009

Can I go to Aunt Shaila's house? Can I? I had a great time visiting Aunt Shaila and Uncle David and the cousins. I had to correct them at times though since they're not used to having a little toddler around. I noticed I had a big spoon and said no, I need a little tiny weenie spoon. Keira needed saving from what was on her head but I clearly had no problem with it. Jared helped me balance on the scooter and Jared and Jonathan's friend help me out with my dunk. I asked where Aunt Heather was the other day after mom walked me by the heather flowers in our yard and she told me what they were. I finally I got to hang with baby Daniel! What a cutie!




















March Goings On and Funnies:
Just last night (Saturday March 29th) Ella said "I love you" to us after we said it to her when we put her down for bed. A lot of emphasis is put on the "u" part of I love you. She's said it before over the last few days, but this was the first time that we melted, weather she knew what it meant or not:)To balance things out, she also mastered the meaning of the word "no." If she doesn't want another kiss, or any more of what she's eating or drinking, she knows that saying no will stop what's going on. Favorite words of the month are: shoes, boots, socks, bib, no, meow, thank you, hi dada, hi mama, and "caw" like a crow. Favorite songs: I'm a little teapot and pat-a-cake. Made mom sing I'm a little teapot about 10 times during bath time tonight. Favorite letters: W and Z. Likes to sign Z a lot.Recognizes all of the letters of the alphabet by sight and in sign language. Mastered ABC jigsaw puzzle weeks ago.Ella likes to go to the garage door and matter-of-factly say "uh huh" if we ever mention going for a walk or a ride. Also likes to close doors and say bye bye while she's doing it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Awww fun! Cousins are the best. :)