Friday, October 10, 2008

My latest adventures - October 2008

"I love it, I love it!" I said when dad brought me home my very own potty last week. And a few days ago, just days into potty training mom asked me "do you know what that means?" after I went on the potty, and I said "I get m&m's!" Then I moved the footstool for mom to get them out of the cabinet. I occasionally sing on the potty and sang a few songs the other day for mom. She didn't seem to know what they meant, but I think my pitch is improving and am finding that the bathroom is a great place to practice.

I enjoy saying "Thank you sooooooo much" a lot lately. I don't know where I picked it up from, but the parents seem to respond well to it:) Mom doesn't, however, respond well to "mommy do it" all the time...or another one of my favorites lately "I neeeeeed it, I neeeeeeeeeed it!" But that's okay because if I'm stressed out from not getting what i neeeeeed, I'll just go for a slide down the slide backward. It's a great way to blow off steam.

Below I am holding grandma's hand at the water park at Bellevue Crossroads. I saw the bear try to catch a fish and offered some of my snacks to the elephants. As soon as I saw them, I said "elephant!" and made my best elephant noise while raising my arm like a trunk.





3 comments:

Megan said...

I love it! Thanks for sending me the link. What cute and happy girls you have! It's so fun to read your funny comments about life(I mean Ella's, of course!)

cruella said...

cute pictures, and great gift from daddy...yeah for the potty!!!Keep her singing...

Megan said...

Also, can I just say that when I read the blog the first time and it says "then I moved the stool" I thought you were talking about something else??